vrijdag 21 februari 2014

Paper Smooches: anything goes

We (the Smiley Team at Kards for Kids blog) have been asked to make more notebooks for the Toronto Hospital of Sick Children...
Let's see what Bela has to say about that:

"The Nurse shared with me that the notebooks are so welcome.  A parent had come in with their child in an emergency and they had nothing to write instructions in. The nurses said this parent was writing items on little pieces of scrap paper that they were given.  When I handed her the notebooks she was so eager to share this story with me.  If you are able to please send these wonderful notebooks for the parents.  Every little bit helps to help make their stay one with support from us."

So.. here are another 12 notebooks coming your way Bela!
And I'll make some more everytime I'll send you a package!!


 
Supplies:
Mini notebooks (Action)
White cardstock scraps
Different colours of ink
Paper Smooches Stamps "He said, She said"
Dymo labelwriter

I'd like to enter these notebooks in the Paper Smooches Sparks anything goes challenge!

Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. this is so cool of you--they are beautiful too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What wonderful notebooks! And what a wonderful reason to create for! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are just perfect Alie....thank you for your support to Sick Kids

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie