vrijdag 15 november 2013

Paper Smooches: Designer Draft challenge

Hi!

Third post today, but I promise it will be the last one, haha!
I just wanted to play along with the Paper Smooches Designer Draft challenge as well, so I made a pink-rock-and-roll-card!

Love these colours! Polkadots, pure black and a jukebox: that sound 'rock & roll' to me!!
So here is the sketch we have to work with this week:


 And here is my card:


Well, I never get tired of making cards, but there are still some chores to do, so I wish you a wonderful weekend! And see you next time!

Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is lovely, I love that background polka pattern. You're right, the colour combo is rockin too :0)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)
    Jenny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sounds like you've been a busy crafter today:)

    LOVE that little jukebox! LOVE the music notes coming out of it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie