donderdag 21 november 2013

High Hopes Stamps: circles challenge

Hello!

Today I'd like to show you my DT card for the High Hopes Challenge of this week.
It's all about circles!!
You could make a circle card, use dessinpapers with circles on it or (just like I did) use circles dies!!

Copics I used:
Black hat + coat: T10, T8, T6, T4
Scarfs + mittens: BG75, BG72
Nose: YR65
Snow: T1

I used "Making Friends", "Snowy Tag" and "Downhill Snowy" for this card.
Off course all High Hopes Stamps..

I turned the circles into Christmas Balls by using twine.

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to see more Circle inspiration, hop on over to the High Hopes blog to see what the Dream Team has made!

I'd like to enter this card into:
Copic Marker Europe Challenge: Everything about Christmas
Designed to Color: Christmas/Winter


Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. too sweet, great coloring and card layout! thanks for sharing iwth us at DTC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I just love Snowy and this is amazing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie