zondag 25 augustus 2013

{Faye-Alie swap} August 2013

 
I am a little bit late posting our Monthly swap here! My father has been admitted to the hospital last Friday.. it was on my sisters weddingday.. So you can imagine, I am feeling a bit out of this world.

Today on the GREAT MONTHLY SWAP DATE, we have for you....

Ra-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-paaaaaaa.....

Here is my card:

 
 
Now I already have seen the stunning card Faye made (positive thing of being late.. ), so go check it out right ------> HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs,


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Alie, your card is beautiful.

    I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, and what an awful time for him to become ill. Not that any time is good. Hugs. I hope things return to normal soon xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your bear looks all soft and cuddly too. Hope your Dad is on the mend soon. Hugs Mrs A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love how your and Faye's cards turned out. Very sweet image and fabulous coloring. I love the flourish and flowers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie