dinsdag 9 juli 2013

{High Hopes} water, water, everywhere!!!

Okay, school holidays have begun here and the weather is soooooooo GREAT!!!!
Yesterday we went swimming. I had to buy a new swimsuit, for I don't like swimming...
Yes, I do like the water, and getting a brown tan, and the warm feeling of the sun.. but swimming..
Nope.
Not for me.

But sometimes (as a mother) we just have to do some things for our kids, right? So yesterday, I went swimming... And off course (like they smell it!) all kids of Maaykes class had to get me a wet as possible :(  Right.
Just give me some Copics and a nice cocktail and that is the perfect summer for me!!

So, after said, here's my card for the High Hopes challenge of this week:
water, water, everywhere!


I used "Beach Girl Patti"  together with some Echo Park papers and some washi tapes. The clouds are made with a Joy die and the sentiment comes from the new Eline's words clearstamps.
Hop on over to the High Hopes blog to check out the cool water - creations made by the Dream Team Girls and our lovely Guest Designer Stephanie!


Hugs!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie