zondag 28 juli 2013

{ Faye - Alie swap } July 2013

Hello there!

Last Sunday of the month again and that means another swap party with Faye!
It was my turn to gather some delicious goodies to work with... :D

Here's the content:

And this is my final product ( I didn't use my own made felt stars.. bugger..):



I love this "Back to basic" line by DoCrafts. The paperpad includes a lot of papers!! Yeay!! And the buttons are coordinated with the papers.. Sweet!!
The image "A package of love" is from Whiff of Joy, wich I love!! Fits an overseas swap project!!
I used the La-La-Lands heart banner die too, I know Faye has the same ;)
Flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima Marketing..
Other items I used are: a doily and some dmc thread.

Thanks for visiting again and hope to see you again sometime!
Now before you really go, look at the lovely card Faye made right -->> HERE <<-- p="">
Hugs,
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your card is sooooo pretty Alie. I love the colours you chose to use from the selection given, and the extras too. Why didn't I think of that La-La Heart Banner. Pfffft! Anyway, gorgeous card. See you next month... x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So totally different form Fluff's. I love all your layering and fancy not giving yourself a star! Hugs Mrs A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie