zondag 30 juni 2013

{Faye-Alie swap} June

This is going to be a short post, for today is the last day to enter in the Creabest Scrap-championship...
And I still have 8 (!!) layouts to go!!! Going to be a busy day, hey, hey!! ;)

But now I am here to show what I've made for our Monthly swap with Faye. She send me some delicious goodies to work with again!!
Love the chevron embossing folder!!! I've used it on my scrap LO's as well!!!
But there is more:
* MME papers
* a sweet frog stamp (use it for a swim diploma)
* delicious orange twine!!

And here is my card:


Look what Faye made (you have to scroll a bit, for she has several cards in this post ;) )

Be on the look out for my second post today, for I'll show my finished LO's so far!

Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Out of all the papers, I love that we both chose the same! Fab layout too Alie. Have a great day with all your Layouts. See you next month. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, did that comne through? In case not, have fun with your layouts today. Love the layout of your card and that we used the same papers from all of them! See you next month. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Toadily different to Fluff's but toadily as nice. Hugs Mrs A.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie