vrijdag 10 mei 2013

{High Hopes stamps} challenge #172

Hey folks!

I'm a bit late with my post again...  Kids are free from school.. you know how that shakes our routine, right? ;)

Well this week at High hopes, it's all about BOYS, BOYS, BOYS! We would like to see a boy's card, scrapbook, altered item... you name it!

I've inked up this cutie again: it's Froggy gift. My 7 year old boy is currently a big fan of the woods and all things in it, ecspecially the hut they are building there! Luckely for me he isn't a fan of frogs, but he comes home with sticks (lots of them!!!).....
So I decided to send this card to a little friend of mine, who turned 4 last month..


Hope you can join us in this easy peasy challenge! Hop on over to the High Hopes blog to see what the Dream Team has made!

Hugs,

1 opmerking:

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie