dinsdag 28 mei 2013

{High Hopes} Gate fold card

Last week was tutorial week at High Hopes!
Michelle made a great tutorial for a gate fold card!! You can find it  -->> HERE <<-- p="">
So.. this week's challenge at High Hopes Challenge is *wink, wink*

GATE FOLD CARD

I had so much fun using these stamps, I don't use them often, and I really don't know why!! Cause they are lovely!
 
Stamps used:


Inside of the card I used Duckie, love the way he is hidden ;)

 
If you enjoyed the tutorial Michelle made and if you want to play along to win a High Hopes Stamp of your choice, than hop on over to the High Hopes blog to enter your gate fold card (you also must use a High Hopes Stamp!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
The sun is shining here, so I am off to drink my coffee outside!

Hugs,


1 opmerking:

  1. Oh this is cute! Love the fun colours. Congrats on your top 3. I'm nearly ready to post your next parcel... Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie