zondag 26 mei 2013

{ Hello! }

Today another day for the monthly Faye-Alie Swap!
I love these days!!!!!  ;)

My turn this time to provide for the goodies. I went for krafty colours....
In the package:


I added some Kraft Cardstock and stamped the 'hello' stamp on some creme cardstock..
I stamped the mini Doily stamps directly on the patterned papers, to create a playfull look!


It was a real challenge NOT to use a cute stamp, but I love the result of it!
Now hop on over to the Flufferie to check out what Faye did with these goodies!!!

Happy Sunday!

Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You are right, we did make something similar this time round. I really enjoyed this one, it totally got me out of my comfort zone... Thank you. See you in June! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. dit ziet er heel mooi uit.
    creatief gedaan met je materialen.
    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Another lovely interpretation of the goodies. You nearly gave my Fluff a heart attack this time round. Bet she gets her own back next month. Mrs a.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie