zondag 21 april 2013

{High Hopes Stamps} challenge #170

Finally, here's my entry for the High Hopes challenge (had the flu last week, so I couldn't do a thing.. ).

This week at the High Hopes Stamps challenge blog it's all about borders..
Think about a border round your stamp, a border at the edge of your card, etc, etc...

And since next week is a tutorial week, you still have plenty time to play along!!


I used Little Missy at my card, I love this stamp, for you can use it for any occasion!
And I added two borders, one around my stamped image, and a bling border. A girl has to have some bling, right? ;)

Now? What are you waiting for, come on! Hop on over to the High Hopes blog, to see what the other Dream Team members have done and join in on the fun!

Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Really pretty Alie, fab colouring! Hope you're doing well. Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mooie kaart gemaakt. Alie.
    hopelijk ben je opgeknapt.
    succes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie