dinsdag 9 april 2013

{High Hopes Stamps} challenge #169

Pfff.. where does the time go???
Due to all things happening right now, I forgot to post last weeks challenge..
It was all about sentiments, I hope you did get a chance to peak at the High Hopes blog to look what the other Dream Team members created..
So, you probabely want to see my card from last week, and if you don't... too bad, here it comes ;)


I've used Snoozin' Sam, love these Senior Stamps from the latest release! They are soooooo funny!!

This week we have a spring theme:
Grow Garden Grow

My hubby got himself a piece of ground to grow fruit and vegetables, so I thought: let's make him a little surprise! I made a little bag with "Friendship Seed Pack Set". In the bag are some seed packages for his little garden ;)

 
Now it's your turn! But first let's see what the Dream Team has made...
You have a whole week to enter!! And you must use a High Hopes Stamp for a chance of winning a FREE High Hopes Stamp!!
 
Hugs,

1 opmerking:

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie