zondag 28 april 2013

{Faye-Alie swap} April 2013

Today, on this beautifull sunny day, it is time for our Monthly Faye-Alie swap!
Along with some delightfull warm days, I thought it should be time for a warm sunny card!

And that is excactly what came in the package overseas:
Lovely sunny papers from Echo Park and this sweet Tiddly Ink stamp!!
Thanks Faye!

Here's what I came up with, it's a new style, but I kind of like it! ;)


So, are you also curious what Faye made????? Let's check it out --> HERE <-- p="">
Love your Sunday!

Hugs,
 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Like it?! I love it! And have you noticed, we both did yellow dress with red belt and shoes and pink butterflies?! See you next month :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I came over from Faye's blog to see what you created using the same image and paper. I love posts like these - it gives me inspiration to see how far one can get using the same images and papers - it's amazing have many variations there can be! I think the image is beautifully colored and I like the detail of the banners and twine - really sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie