dinsdag 5 maart 2013

{High Hopes} Flying dragon

Today is a new challenge day at High Hopes!
We hoped you all enjoyed the Easter Card Showcase last week and got to play along with the grey challenge!
This week we have an Easy Peasy challenge for you, so no excuses NOT to play along!!!!
This week the challenge is....... no challenge!! Anything goes this week!!!
So take out your High Hopes stamps and get inspired by the Dream Team!!

I'd like to show you a little bit different this time:
I've used a High Hopes stamp to create a Window Color sticker!! How fun is that!!!
This cute little Super dragon is perfect for my craftroom window!



I've stamped the High Hopes image and than used that image in Word (page filled size). Then I used the Window Color paint to create the sticker. It takes 24 hours to dry the contour colour and then again 24 hours to dry the colours. But... I like the result! And have plans to make more dragon stickers! Love the little dragons by Dustin Pike!!!
Window colours are available at De Hobbykamer... ;)

Now off to check out the High Hopes blog for more inspiration and then off to YOUR craftroom/kitchen table to create something wonderfull ;)

Hugs,

1 opmerking:

  1. geweldig hoe je op deze manier je stempel hebt gebruikt.
    groetjes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie