zondag 31 maart 2013

Faye- Alie swap {March 2013}

Happy Easter!

We've decided to move our swap to Sunday, since we are both very busy at Saturday :)
This time it was my turn to send the swap things!

Very time when I make the 'suprise-package' I really like what's inside, but also every time I have to make a card out of my own stuff, I seem to have lost my mojo.... :(
My head was full of ideas, but none of them seem to make it to a real card..

What's is happening here??????
Well at last I finally made this card, love that it turned out 'CAS'.. So yes, I am satisfied with this card, let's find out if Faye did here lovely same ~Queen-of-colouring~ wonderfull, cardmaking technique!!

Papers: My minds eye
Image: Penny Black
Other: dew drops, lace and flowers
Colouring: Copics
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to go to Faye's blog to see what she made!
Have a great Easter weekend!!
 
Hugs,

1 opmerking:

  1. Lol at you losing your mojo with your own stash. I love your soft, CAS beautiful card. I struggle with this style, but you've inspired me to use some more of the things you sent to have a go. See you in April! :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie