dinsdag 5 februari 2013

{High Hopes} Flower challenge #162

Hi!

Today is the start of a new challenge at High Hopes Stamps.
Did you enjoy my tutorial last week? And mostly: did you make a ribbon flower of your own?? ;)

Today I added one ribbon flower on my card, just to show you that you can put a ribbon flower everywhere on your project!

So the challenge this week is all about flowers! Flowers in the image, flowers on your dessinpapers, embellished flowers, you name it!!
Remember: you must use a High Hopes stamp to participate!!!

For today's card I used: Butterfly Guy
After all those snowy days I really need some sun!! This card makes me feel a bit sunny, haha!

 
Recept:
Basic Grey - Picadilly
Bazzill - white cardstock
ColorCore - yellow & green cardstock
MFT - grass border
Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
orange & green ribbon
Copics


Let's hop on over to the High Hopes blog to see what the other Dream Team members have created!

I'd like to join these challenges:
Stamp and Create: spring is coming


Hugs,

1 opmerking:

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie