woensdag 9 januari 2013

MFT GUEST DT challenge {februari}

I am a card making addict *LOL*...

This morning I've read I wasn't the winner of the January challenge..
But I agree on picking Alina as the winner!! What a beautifull card!!!  I have to do something about my colouring technique, haha!! Congrats Alina!!

I also noticed the February Challenge is ready to go!!!
Yeay! So guess what I did with my spare time today??? ;)

Here's the sketch, and my card:


This time I also put something on the inside, not much, but just that little extra :)





I had fun with this challenge, and now I know I just have to have MORE MFT stuff!! Hahaha!!
I used the retired stamp "I've met my match" and the Die-namic "Fresh Cut Grass". Papers are from Echo Park and My Minds Eye. I used a heart shaped die to make the felt heart. Image is coloured with Derwent.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Game, set and match! You have rocked this sketch. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Alie, bedankt! ook voor je leuke reactie op mijn blog!
    een super mooie kaart heb je gemaakt, veel succes met de wedstrijd!
    groetjes, Alina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie