zaterdag 5 januari 2013

MFT Guest Challenge 0113

Happy New Year to y'all!!!!!
Okay, a bit late.. I know... ;)

So, about the new year.. I have set some personal goals this year, about 4.. haha!

1: get rid off some weight!!
2: send more cards to my loved ones ( each month!!)
3: playing more (Wii)games with my kiddos
4: spending more quality time with my husband

About the first one: I know I have to at least loose 12 kilo's!!
So I've made a (nice looking) folder, to write down each week how it is going..

About the second one: sending more cards means: making more cards, so I'd like to join the MFT Guest Challenge!! I love being on the High Hopes Dream Team and I know I can share my crafting love at MFT as well!! It's a great company and I would be honoured to be a guest designer!!


Here's the sketch to follow:

Here's my {getting-rid-off-my-weight-folder!}:





And inside:


(Yess, I know... 12 kilo's... It's going to be tough, but I have untill August 23th... My sisters WEDDING!!)

I've used these MFT products:
Retired stamp á la modes and these Dienamics:





 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. 12 kilos is easy, you'll have it off in no time! Fab project, love the colours. Good luck with numbers 2,3 and 4. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie