dinsdag 8 januari 2013

High Hopes Release day 2 & stitching challenge

Welcome back for the second day of the High Hopes Release Party!

Today is also our first challenge of 2013:
Stitching real or faux

I've been a bit lazy.. well, I did have some time issues, due to the Christmas time, it took a bit longer for the stamps to arrive.. so I've used a pen for my stitching, haha!!

Today I'd like to show you our lovely (just retired) couple: Lizzy and Lou.
They don't have to go out of their beds in time to go to work, so this is how you'll find them in the morning:

 

 
 


I love to work with sketches, so I just rotated the sketch for a new card ;)

Would you also like to win a (new) High Hopes stamp?
Let's go to the High Hopes blog to see what the other members of the High Hopes Dream Team have made and you can also enter your card there!!

See you tomorrow for the last day of the Release Party!

Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie