maandag 7 januari 2013

High Hopes Release Day 1

Today is the first day of the new Release Party from High Hopes!!
There will be 29 (!!) new stamps with sentiments available after the Release Party, whoohoo!!

The first day is all about Noah/Valentine/Two by Two... well a lot of love ;)

 

I've chosen these baby giraffes, Skyla and Stretch, they are soooooooo sweet!! Think about a card for twins, babtism, or just for a animal lover! I didn't put a sentiment on it this time. I like a "plain" card, so I can put the right sentiment on the card when needed..

So let's go and hop on over to the High Hopes blog to see what the rest of the Dream Team has made!!

I'll be back tomorrow for more Release images and the first challenge of 2013!!

Hugs,



1 opmerking:

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie