dinsdag 15 januari 2013

High Hopes challenge #161

Time flies by!! Is it already Tuesday again?????
Yes it is!!!! Yeay!! Time for another challenge at High Hopes Stamps.
This week we have a great (and easy) challenge for you: it's a sketch challenge!!!
Just follow the sketch, rotate it, flip it over or just take it like it is.. Just as long we can see you've used THIS sketch...

Since I've seen the movie Rio, I am a big fan of Toucans, I just laught out loud when I saw the Toucan Kids picking on Blu and Jewel.


 
I was very exited when I took a peak on the new release stamps, and was glad I could choose this sweetie: "Toucan Twosome".. Together with a great sentiment!

 

Hope you can play along this week, you don't have to use a new stamp, but you do have to use a High Hopes stamp, otherwise your entry will be removed.. sorry.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie