zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Faye - Alie swap {January 2013}

Last saturday of the month again!!
Yeay, that means another Faye-Alie swap....

It was my turn to send Faye some crafty goodies. I found some gorgeous papers of Pink Paisley, with blue and white Bazzill cardstock to go along. The felt flowers are {homemade} and I've stamped the button tag myself as well.. Love {homemade} stuff!!!
Look what I send her (and the same pile of stash was for my own card, off course):



And the results are:
"The Netherlands. Twelve points. Les Pays-Bas. Douze points. "
Hahahaha, Eurovision Songfestival-humor...



Don't you just love this cute butterfly?? It's a High Hopes oldie, so unfortunately it is a retired one.
The Dutch sentiment means: "To you, from me".
Just a card you can send to everyone!! Wich reminds me of the "to do's" for 2013...

Well, I will update you guys to see if I can reich my goals, this month I have scores on these points:

* send cards: check!
* played a lot of games: check!
* date with hubby: does a weekend holiday with the kids count???  ;)

Almost forgot: let's go and check out what Faye did with these goodies!!!!
Let's go!! Let's go!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Yep, the scores are in...

    "The Netherlands. Twelve points. Les Pays-Bas. Douze points. "
    "The United Kingdom. Zero Points. UK. Zero."

    You are so much better at this swap stuff than me! I love your card. Have you noticed from all the papers, we both used two of the same? I love the butterfly too. Gorgeous stamp.

    And a weekend away, does count as a date! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love your layout, Alie and those little flowers are beautiful. Anything that doesn't involve housework counts as a date when you're married (that's my experience, anyway)! Hugs, Tracey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie