zaterdag 29 december 2012

December swap

Time again for the monthly Faye-Alie swap...
I am still loving it, cause we seem to send each other stuff we normally don't buy ourselves, haha!!
So every time it is a real challenge to create something outside of our comfort zone!!

This time Faye send me these goodies:
 
* MME paperpack The Sweetest Thing
* Lovely lace and ribbon
* wooden buttons
* Nellie Snellen stamps: Sweet Elin

I made 3 different cards, combined with some stash of my own ;)

I made this card for Floortje's birthday...
Made a flower of the ribbon Faye send me...
 
Just love the lace!!!!!
 
I cut the mini-doilies out of the MME paper
 and randomly placed it on the card....
And Faye made.....
Let's check it out with me: over HERE!!!!!
 
Hugs,
 

1 opmerking:

  1. You've been busy again! These three are all super, I love something on each of them. Fabness. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2013. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie