zaterdag 24 november 2012

Faye-Alie swap november

Yet another month went by...
Time for some new dizzle dazzle magic for the Faye - Alie swap!!!
 
This time it was my turn to choose the goodies ;)
I've sent some non-tradinional-colour-schemed stuff... haha!!!
 
So here it is:
 
 
This time the orange didn't work for me, so I stayed safe with the blue colours:
 
 
 
But I made another card with the same goodies (but different stamp..):
 
 
 
Now it's time to pop over to Faye to see her wonderfull card!!
 
Thanks!
 
 

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha, I rocked the orange! Which you'll notice tomorrow when you see my other two cards. I loved the swap this month, you keep making me use colours I wouldn't normally play with. In fact I'm loving the whole swap thing. Will be posting next package soon...
    Anyhow. You two cards are cool. I love that you used the papers to make a birthday card. You rock! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie