zaterdag 27 oktober 2012

Faye- Alie swap

Hello!
Last saturday of the month again, so it's time for the Faye-Alie swap!
This time Faye send me some yummie goodies to work with!! It's a bit Halloweenisch, so a real challenge for me (for we don't celebrate it.. ).
I had real fun working with these lovely My Minds Eye papers and images provided by Faye.
I just couldn't stop creating more and more cards, haha!

Here's a photo of the basics before the dizzle-dazzle-Alie-magic:



**DIZZLE-DAZZLE**  
 
                                                           **DIZZLE-DAZZLE** 
                                         **DIZZLE-DAZZLE**

Here a my 2 Halloween cards (yes, I made two!):

 
 


And another card with Maurice riding his bike. It was perfect with the hills backgroud Faye send me!! Just add some masking tape (road-like) and some handmade birds in the sky and voilà!


Now, are you also very curious what Faye made with these (exact same) goodies??? I am!!!
So let's go together to Faye's blog to find out what she made!!!!

See you next month for another Faye-Alie swap!

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh you've put me to shame again! You've done a fantastic Halloween job and I also LOVE Maurice. It was not my intention to make things hard for you by the way. See you next month? xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie