woensdag 30 mei 2012

It has been a while...

... but I'm back with GREAT NEWS!!!!
I've been asked to join the talented High Hopes Divas to become a full time Diva as well!!!! How about that!! Whoohooooooo!!!!! I just loooooove the High Hopes stamps, they have such cute, sweet and funny stamps.
Back today with a Sneak Peek for Friday's new release:


You can take a look at what the other Diva's have made on the High Hopes Blog, and be sure to join in our Blog Hop on Friday for some great prizes!!

Recipe:
Papers: kraft and creme Cardstock
Dessinpapers: Ursus
Stamp: High Hopes "Bumble Bear"
Colouring: Derwent pencils
Other: Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon (stash), buttons by Artemio

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie