maandag 30 januari 2012

TOMIC #34, but my first one ;)

Hi!

Yep, uploading seems no longer a problem, so here's another card today!
I've made this one for Thijs' girlfriend, they have swimming lessons together.. so I made a card in advance (no kidding!!), for her first diploma.

I've made the card for the TOMIC challenge, were the challenge is to make an oval card (never done that before) and the use of embossing. I've used the wet embossing technique, to make Tilda's swimming glasses look real.. Here's a close up, can you see it?



Recipe:
Papers: Basic Grey "Pattern Paper/two scoops/ non-fat yogurt"
Stamp: Magnolia
Colouring: Derwent pencils
Other: My Minds Eye twine, lace, heart shaped wood, Pearl Maker creme, letters

I'd like to join in these challenges:
TOMIC: oval card with embossing
Magnolia Stamp Lovers: twine challenge
Basic Grey: fav. things (stamping and Derwent pencils, twine!!!)

Hugs Alie

6 opmerkingen:

  1. such a pretty card
    Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een lief kaartje! Heel apart zo'n ovaal model.

    Groetjes Kim

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hoi Alie, fijn dat de computer het weer doet,
    je hebt een leuke kaart gemaakt.
    groetjes Dora

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello,
    your card is teerific!
    Thank you for joining the TOMIC challenge this week.
    Good luck, love, Kianel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such an adorable card, a fabulous design and I lovely the
    sweet Tilda and created details.

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Basic Grey challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie