zaterdag 28 januari 2012

I'm back again!

Hopefully this time for good ;)

It's been a while since our computer crashed.. but in the mean time, I've been busy for the store to make some examples. We've also celebrated Thijs' 6th birthday on Jan. 22nd. They grow up sooooo fast :)
He had a great day and received a lot of gifts, mostly LEGO (Cars 2 themed), haha, a real boy's birthday.
Off course I had made some real cute cards matching some challenges as well, but hey, we is the technic when you need a computer to load up some images... AAAARGH!!

So here's my 2nd chance on participating on some challeges...
**Please, please, load it up!!!**




I've decorated some cute hearts with flowers, HH images and the "kiss me" text.
Cute aren't they?

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
High Hopes: valentine
Cupcake Craft Challenges: all you need is love
Elke kaart een Feestje: colour challenge #99

Hugs Alie

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous x

    Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week, good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing the love at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. de hartjes zijn heel leuk.
    Bedankt dat je meedoet aan de challenge bij EKEF.

    Groetjes,
    Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh your hearts are so pretty! Would love to have them hanging in my craft room. Very inspiring. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie