woensdag 5 oktober 2011

Fotolijstje of dienblad?

Ik heb een leuk, soort van, dienblad gekocht en heb dat gepimpt tot fotolijstje,
het was heel erg simpel en erg leuk te doen!!

Recept:
DP: [Eline's Winterhuis] (roze variant) en bruin DP [K&Company]
Stamps: [Eline's Winterhuis]
Overig: parels swirls, bolletjeslint, kraft labels, klosjes touw, kant [alles bij de Hobbykamer]

Ik wil graag meedoen met deze challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: #16 sketch time
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Simon Says Challenges: sparkle and bling
Stamp and Create: Banners/flags/bunting

Groetjes,

1 opmerking:

  1. Alie!
    What a beeeeeaaauuuutiful layout! Really gorgeous!I’m so glad you could join us at Bunny Zoe’s Monthly challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I hope you can stop by my blog, I have an awesome digital scrapbooking software package by ‘My Memory Suite’ that I’m giving away ; also if you click on the Hershey kiss on my sidebar it will take you to still more blog candy. All of it is “no strings attached”. See you there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie