dinsdag 8 februari 2011

Yippie-die-dooh-dah-yippie-die-day!!!

I couldn't wait to tell, but everybody who plays along with the High Hopes Challenges, might have seen it already:

I've been asked to be Guest Diva for High Hopes!!!!!!!

This is a dream come true!! You all know that High Hopes are my fav stamps!!! (along with a few others)
So to be asked to design for and with my fav. stamps is just too good to be true!!

The High Hopes Challenges are every other week, and you can win 3 stamps of your choice!! These two weeks it's all about Valentines/Love.
And this is my card with "Monkey Romance".


Why don't you play along?

Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. grappig kaartje heb je gemaakt, ziet er mooi uit.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations on the guest DT spot Alie & I love this cute card xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie