donderdag 10 februari 2011

Fairytales

I'm back on my duties at Charisma!  And this week we have a great challenge:

 Fairytales/Mystical

I know, we've made this week an easy one! *LOL*
Here is my creation with stamps of Kanban (huh? this little fairy is part of the cupcake family, so you might see some cupcake creations soon!) and papers from Basic Grey:


So hop on over to Charisma to see all the lovely creations from my teamies and the fabulous prizes this week!!

Still looking for 2 more entries to join my PIF (pay it forward), I have some lovely selfmade goodies waiting here for 2 of you! Carly, yours is coming your way!!

Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a pretty card Alie, love the purple/yellow & especially the buttons x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. fab blog just thought i'd pop over and say hi and become a follower.

    clare x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie