zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Sweet Stampin Sketch

Weekend!!
Don't you just love it?!?! Well, for me it will take a while, cause I have to work today (whoohoo!!), so for everyone who's weekend started yesterday: grap a cup of coffee and let your mojo work on the Sweet Stampin Challenge for this week:

It's sketch time! And here are the results (The Netherlands: twelve points - douze points, (like the Eurovision Song Contest *LOL*))

I used a Martha Stewart borderpunch and I used the flowers, wich were punched out, on the bottom of the card! How clever is that! ;)
I hope you can join us this week, there are also great prizes!! This weeks prize is: 5 digi's from Simply Betty!! And this week is your last chance to win the monthly prize, sponsored by Whimsy Stamps!

Before you leave.. go check out the Sweet Stampin challenge blog to see what my DT teamies have made this week, cause they are all so beautifull!!

Hugs,

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een schattig kaartje Alie!! Echt een mooie afbeelding en ik vind de kleurencombinatie ook erg leuk! Groetjes, Frea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So Sweet - I love the colouring on this Alie. Hop you have a lovely weekend.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een schattig kaartje, leuk afdrukje en het papier is heel mooi, ik vind het mooi de felle kleuren op het wit.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Alie, this card is LUSH. I love it. I want it! Hope work is going well. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awww what a lovely card ... your colour theme is gorgeous too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Alie this is so sweet, I really love the colours. Hope you're ok xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. geweldig leuk kaartje! Ik heb getwijfeld of ik dit stempeltje zou nemen! Nu heb ik natuurlijk spijt als ik jou kaartje zie!
    gr, hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie