donderdag 27 januari 2011

Long time no see..

Hi peeps!
I haven't been around lately.. Sorry :(
I am sooooo busy with my new job (and lack of energy after working.. haha!). And last saturday it was Thijs' birthday, so again no time for crafting, for I promised him a Pirates boat cake (well, it proofs that children can remember things, it's just the rules they often forget..hahaha!!).
So here it is:


Last week I had a week off at Charisma (thanks Carly!! I can only say thank you for filling in my duties, when my computer decided to give up on us!!). I loved to see all the wonderfull creations for the Magic Numbers challenge!
This week Carly has set the theme and I bet she wants all of us to leave each other some more love, for the theme is:
Valentines/Love

And remember it doesn't have to be a card, it can be anything!

We have great sponsors this week (like any week!):
Prize one is a $ 20 voucher to spend at the Simon Super Store!
Prize two is a $ 10 CAD for the Digi's with Attitude Shop!!
And...
Prize three is a great pile of goodies from Which Crafts!! Go check it out on Charisma Cardz!!!

Here is my Love-card. I got some new stamps from the latest Magnolia stamps.. I just fell in love with them.. (gotta have.. gotta have.. gotta have...!!!).


And I just love the pink-brown colour combo!! I used the Love stamp to create my own background paper! That was so much fun!

I have also some other great news, but I don't know if I can tell you yet.. so.. TBC!

Enjoy the Valentine/Love challenge and see you soon!!

Hugs,

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hoi alie, blij dat je terug bent!
    Wat is die taart gaaf zeg en ook je kaartje mag er wezen!
    gr, hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahhhh! This is so cute Alie!
    And that pirate cake looks yummy......mmmmmmm!
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lol the party looked good..hope they had a fabby birthday..

    Now I love tour card..that Tilda is sooo fabby xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hoi Alie,
    dit is mooi !!! prachtige kaart en een supertaart !
    groetjes, martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie