zaterdag 1 januari 2011

Happy new year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Here it is.. a whole new year to craft!!!! Whoohoo, what a great gift!!
And my year is starting GREAT, for Tuesday is my first day at the Hobbykamer!!

Yeah.. yeah.. yeah.. yeah...!!!!! (I am doing a happy dance!)

Not only a new year started today, but also a new challege at Sweet Stampin!!
It's a great challenge this week: Your favourite song


Since my kids didn't get much sleep during the fireworks, I'd thought I'd go for a lullaby ;)
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star"

And for the prizes: This month we have Whimsy Stamps to sponsor us with:

And for this weeks sponsor, we have Tiffany Doodles with 5 digital images!!

I'd also like to enter my card in these challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: sparkle and shine
Just Magnolia: anything goes
Now off to bed, for I have caught a cold, ugh, ugh..

Hugs,

9 opmerkingen:

  1. sweet card...and Tilda lookls like a little star!!

    Fi
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een lief kaartje heb je gemaakt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Happy New Year hunni, but I am sorry to hear you are unwell, I hope you feel better soon.
    I am very excited about your new job... good luck and have fun! ;)
    I love your Twinkle twinkle card, brilliant idea and very pretty.
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hope your feeling better...this card is super fabby hun... love the song choice too xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ohhhh what a cutie and she's so beautifully coloured too! Hope you're feeling better soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this cute card and the image is adorable!
    Such a happy project. Thank you for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Prachtige kaart!!

    Ik wens je graag een fijn 2011!

    Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful card! that image is so cute and I love the shape you used for your mat!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at Just Magnolia!n:)Kathy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie