donderdag 13 januari 2011

Good luck

Good morning!

It has been a busy week for us, with my new job (wich I totally love!!! ) and going to docters appointments for Thijs. Last year his eyes suddenly turned away quite a lot and he is squinting (is this a right saying??).
You can see it in this photo:

So after one year and no progress, the docters decided that he has to go into surgery, to make him look straight again. He is on a waiting list now, so we just have to wait (about 3 months).

Thanks to everyone who joined our Birthday Blog Hop at Charisma Cardz last week! We loved having you around! The prizes have been given away, so go check it out at Charisma to see if you might be one of the winners! For my own surprise candy, the winner is:

"What a cute card. Happy Birthday to the Challenge-Blog. Thanks for the chance to win a candy. I can´t say what are my favorite stamps. But I love Henry (Whiff of joy), Penny Black, Housemouse and Highhopes. Hugs from Germany Sonja"

Congrats! You have one week to claim your prize (email is in the sidebar).

This week it was my turn to set the theme at Charisma Cardz. With a new year, many people set goals to achieve this year. Mine is to loose some pounds, to spend more time with my friends and to send more cards!! Yep, I do make cards, but I often forget to send them.. And for the weight loss: I've already started 3 times this year *LOL*!!! But I AM trying.. I am going for 68 kilo's, but have no idea what my weight is now.. So to be continued..

So with many goals to achieve, I've chosen the theme: Good luck. (I sure need it!)


There are again lovely prizes to win! What about a $ 10 coupon for Tellens Place Etsy Store? Or 5 digi's from the Stamping Boutique? Whoohoo!! What a great sponsors we have!!

So hop on over to Charisma and join us in the fun!! And good luck! ;)


Hugs,

3 opmerkingen:

  1. hi huni i hope all goes well for you when he goes into surgery bless him i am sure it will be a great success for him and i am thinking of you too,congrats to the winner xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh what a nice surprice in the morning. I´m so happy. I´ve send you an email.
    Your new card is great, got my fingers crossed for your project.

    Hugs from Germany
    Sonja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Alie, this is a fabulous card and a great challenge. Hope everything goes well for your Son's surgery and that he makes a speedy recovery.
    Hugs

    Vee xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie