zaterdag 15 januari 2011

Add a photo

There were over 100 people who joined us last week at Sweet Stampin! Never too old to learn something new, right?
This week it is my turn to set the challenge. I've chosen the theme:

Add a photo


I've taken this photo at the zoo. It makes me smile everytime I look. While all the other camels are sleeping, these two seem to have a conversation, hahaha!!! "Hi there" "Hi. How're doing?" *LOL*

So grab your stash of photo's and creating something funny, sweet, cheerfull, etc. It doesn't have to be a card, as long as you also use at least one stamp on your project! You have a whole week to join us at Sweet Stampin...
And more important: have fun!!!!

Wishing you a nice weekend, I'll be busy creating Thijs's birthday treats (he wants to treat Pirate treasure chest with everything on it, so...). He will be 5 next saturday!

Hugs,

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi hunni love this the image sure does bring a smile to ya face its fab!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Alie I adore this card..what a fun pic!! it totally had me in stiches..enjoy your treasure weekend lol..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great photo Alie! Good luck with creating the birthday treats xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this is such a fab photo...those camels look like they are talking to each other...

    Fi
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fab card Allie! Love the photo!
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. hahaha! What a fab photo! Love the splash of colour with your ribbon too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is a fabulous photo. One in a million. Just love it.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is a cool theme and a cool project. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuk dat je meedoet aan onze candy op het DML blog. Kom vanaf 14 februari gezellig met ons meedoen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie