donderdag 23 december 2010

Winter wedding and some great news!!

This is going to be my last card for this year. I won't stop making cards, but with the kids at home, I should be doing things with them in stead of being behind my computer.. I bet you feel the same! So it's going to be a small blog stop for next week.

I also have some GREAT news to share with you all:
I have been at home without a job for almost 10 months now, but tatatatatara.... I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!
And it is a crafters-dream-job: I am going to work at our local crafts store..De Hobbykamer. Whoohooo!!!
I can't wait go get started!! I'll start there Jan. 3th.

And now for the new challenge of Charisma Cardz, the theme for the next 2 weeks is:

Pearls and lace (that is a great combo!!)

I have used an image of Magnolia, with the same image (but a mini) for the flags!
I had so much fun creating these flags!!



There are again great prizes to win, what about a 3 months supscription of Scrapbook news and review?
Or maybe you'll win the great prize sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts? And another prize to win: 6 digi's by Digistamp Botique!!! Go and check it out at the Charisma Cardz blog!!

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Simon Says Stamps: anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: sparkle and shine (that is what you do at your wedding day!!)

Thanks for stopping by and:
A very merry Christmas
and
a happy and creative new year!!!!



Big hugs and see you all in 2011!!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. so pretty
    Good luck in the new job and have a lovely Christmas
    AllisonX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gefeliciteerd met je baan!! Echt leuk, ben blij voor je!!
    En ook weer een erg lief kaartje.

    Liefs Nancy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een gave kaart heb je gemaakt, heel leuk zo met de vlaggetjes.
    Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe baan, fijne feestdagen.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Alie, I love what you did with Tilda and Edwin...you've brought them to life so beautifully!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is so pretty and big congrats on your new dream job xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congratulations on your fabulous new job, just be careful not to spend all your wages before you leave the store!!
    Beautiful card, such pretty colours, papers and lace, gorgeous image and great flags!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hope you had a great Christmas,
    hugs Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wow that's great... and the banner flags with the faces is so smart!!! =))
    hugs
    sadia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie