maandag 20 december 2010

Sweet stamping continues!!

** gosh, I think something went wrong, but here is my blog post for Sweet Stampin Challenges:**

Great news again!!
This was supposed to be my last DT card for Sweet Stampin, but I was asked to stay on for another 6 months!! Whooohoooo!!! Sure I would like that!!!!

This challenge we have a theme that fits my mood: CELEBRATIONS!!! And this challenge is running for 2 weeks, so plenty of time to join us this challenge!

Prizes this challenge are sponsored by:
Fairy Dust Crafts (4 digi's of the winner's choice!!)
Prairy Fairy (4 digi's of the winner's choice!!)
and..
Crafty Emma's Store (delicious stash, go check it out!)

Enough reasons to join!!
Lucky for us, we were given some digi's from Prairy Fairy to work with. Mine is Ballerina Gillian, you can perchase her here.


I used purple and white cardstock, DP are from Basic Grey and Making Memories. I purchased the lace with pearls at Hobbykamer (local craft store). And the flowers and purple pearls are from Wild Orchids.
I coloured her up with my Copics.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs,

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Lovely, this is a cute little number. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love little Gillian...soooo cute and I love this card...that lace ribbon is scrummy too xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie