donderdag 16 december 2010

New year is coming fast..

Good morning!
It's that day of the week again: THURSDAY-Charisma DAY!!

For the new year is approaching so fast, and maybe some of us don't manage to get all our christmas cards done in time... don't look at me!!! **LOL** Okay, I admit: I only have 4 cards done. About 26 to follow.. But hey.. wait untill you see what work I got myself into this year. And I had to make my sisters cards as well (40 + 20 +10) And life doesn't stop when you're running out of time *LOL*
Where was I?? Oh right, I was about to announce this weeks theme at Charisma.. well you might have seen it coming.. it's all about:

New year celebrations!!

And here is mine:



I found this great tutorial over here. I did make it a bit smaller and cut my cardstock 10"x10" (folding at 2 1/2" and 7 1/2" at both sides). For the edges I used a Martha Stewart punch around the page. The image is from High Hopes (hihi). Flower and ribbon came from my (endless) stash. I didn't put all the triangles on the card like the tutorial, I like it this way!
In the inside I made a christmas and new year wish for the receiver (made in Word and printed on white cardstock) wich I matted on some brown cardstock.
Voila!

But still 26 to go... I need some help!!!!
So don't be surprised if the cards haven't arrived before Christmas *LOL (again)*

Did I mention the prizes of this week?
All that Scraps are offering 4 stamps or 1 stamp set!!!! Whoohoo!!! And the second prize is from Pink Cat Studio: 5 digi stamps of the winners choice!!!
OMG, I wish I could enter... But you can!! Hurry.. go to Charisma Cardz to enter for these great prizes!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm off to get my christmas cards done!

Hugs,

4 opmerkingen:

  1. hoi alie, wat een schitterende creatie, jij bent niet de enige die achterloopt met kaartjes maken hoor! Al heb ik er al wel wat meer klaar, maar ik heb het dit jaar bij de simpele kaart gehouden, lekker snel!!
    gr. hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow.. very cool card.. thanks for linking the instructions.. i might give it a try...-anne-

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous Alie, you might be behind on your cards but you are making fantastic projects. Thanks for instructions, might have to trythis myself x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gosh! Another amazing architectural card! Lovely! Merry Christmas, warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie