zaterdag 4 december 2010

Mixed up week..

What a week this was... I am so glad it is saturday. It was a really busy, busy week!!
And on top of that, Maayke was awake every night at 3 am (I'm drinking tons of coffee right now!!) for the last 4 nights, so that makes about a total of 12-15 hours sleep this week. It-is-NOT-funny!!!
Therefore I am late with my Charisma Cardz card, I'll post it later on..

Now for the good news: would you like to win some awesome prizes?? At Sweet Stampin Challenges this whole month you can win a terrific prize kindly donated by Crafting Emma Store! Have you ever been there, it's like crafters heaven!! The weekly prize is donated by Ladybug Crafts Ink.
We wouldn't be a challenge blog without a new challenge *LOL*. This week we would like you to create your own backing papers. You are free to use other dessinpapers too, as long as we see some created backing papers on your project! It's that simple!


I've created my backing paper with a Hero Arts circle stamp. I've neglected that stamp for quite a while, but I totally love it!! The christmas sentiment is from SU. And the pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have a thing with pearls at the moment ;)

For me, it's going to be a busy weekend also, we are celebrating "Sinterklaas". It's a bit like Santa Claus: children, presents, surprises.. So off to finish the last few things before we go to my parents house.

Sinterklaas and the 'Zwarte Pieten' at Thijs' school
Have a great weekend yourself!
Thanks for stopping by again!

Hugs,

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Alie, just to let you know that my prize arrived this morning. Thank you so much they are lovely and I can't believe how quickly they arrived. Your card is lovely I will try to join in again this week. Enjoy Sinterklaas and I hope you get some sleep soon. Debs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Deze is leuk ! mooi gedaan, mooie kleuren !
    groetjes, martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Alie!
    Sounds like you are having a very tiring week!
    Your card is beautiful, I really like how elegant it is
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your backing paper is very pretty & effective Alie. I have some of that 'ribbon' that you've used, just decorated a Victorian hat with mine! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the simplicity of this, and your paper is so pretty.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovin the simplicity. Classic! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh I love the C & S look...this is lovely hun... hope you getting more sleep this week xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Why do kids sleep badly when you are busy and need them to sleep well? Do they have a raydar for it?! Love this card, it is gorgeous, completely faberoony. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie