maandag 13 december 2010

It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi y'all!!

No worries.. I AM alive.. but so busy at the moment, I really can't find any time for blogging :(
I still have my major project to show to you.. I made it for Dylan (my son's friend) his birthday.

I used several High Hopes stamps (pirates are my fav!!) and in the boxes I've put candy and some little presents. And hey.. it happens to be a matching challenge at High Hopes: "Party Animal". Well it is a gift with a whale and some gelly fish ;)

More pics to follow, my computer isn't working well.. Off to work on my Christmas cards!
I hope the new year is going to give my more time for blogging.. Only 3 weeks left in this year, can you image that???

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

6 opmerkingen:

  1. wauw alie, dit is echt een schitterend project!!
    mooi hoor!
    gr, hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow!!You really out did yourself.Fabulous project!!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes this week.Hope to see more of your creations!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is brilliant Alie, I absolutely love it! The blue & white combo is perfect and such a lot of effort has gone into this. WOW x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Goodness me, Alie - this is amazing! A wonderful gift/calendar/thingy. I am intrigued as to how you made it. Do tell! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh this is fabulous, would love to see more pic.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. In het echt is hij nog mooier! En Dylan is er heel blij mee! Hij heeft nu bijna alle vakjes gehad en kan er nog steeds geen genoeg van krijgen!
    Bedankt voor het mooie kado!!

    Liefs Nancy & Dylan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie