maandag 1 november 2010

Last minute Halloween

We haven't celebrated Halloween over here, but we do have something simular at Nov. 11th. It's called "Sint Maarten" and our kids are (like Halloween) allowed to gather some candy by singing songs at the doors of.. well everybody!!

I made a last minute Halloween package.. I had this image (from All that Scraps) coloured up a while ago, but it was still here at my desk waiting to be used!!
It's a simple package, but it's the inside what counts for those kids, right? ;)
I found this cute trick or treat ticket image with Google.. there are so many free things to be found on the World Wide Web!!

I'd like to enter this package in:
All that Scraps: last minute halloween package


Thanks for stopping by!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Grappig! Hier vieren we ook sint Maarten.
    Is altijd leuk, die kinderen met hun zelfgemaakte lampions.
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een leuke snoepverpakking heb je gemaakt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a wonderful image!! so super cute!!
    I am on my way round as this is a wonderful treat!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een leuk pakje is dat geworden, enige afbeelding, groetjes Marion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your treat bag Alie. Th kids will love it!
    Clairexx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie