donderdag 4 november 2010

Having problems Edwin?

Oh.. I just had to have this sweet Magnolia stamp, I think everyone has this moment sooner or later. When it's not with hanging the lights it might be in january when the light come off *LOL*

It's a great stamp for this week's challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges:

with love @ Christmas

So here's my card for this week:


The papers are from Imaginisce and is called Polar Expressions. I just love those bubble lights!!
And now the tricky part: I also used bubble ligth buttons from Maaykes broken bracelet.. :( I'm feeling a little bit guilty, but I really tried to fix it again, but there were so many buttons that we couldn't find anymore, so it looked a bit sad when it was finished.. Maayke went and played with her other bracelets and necklaces and has never spoken of this one since.. Pfff... :)

I'd like to enter these challenges as well:
Charisma Cardz Challenges: with love @ Christmas (DT card)
Dolls and Decorations: christmas card
Stamp and Create: christmas

Hugs Alie

P.S. I'm on a short holiday till Sunday evening with my mother and sister to Antwerpen, Belgium, so I won't be able to leave you a comment untill I get back!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, this is really pretty !! love it ! cool christmas boys card !
    greetings, martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wauw, helemaal super, wat mooi.
    Toch wel handig zo'n gebroken ketting van je dochter, past er precies bij.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Superleuke kaart! Die ketting maakt het helemaal af hé!!

    Groetjes, Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie