donderdag 25 november 2010

Girly

Hey y'all!!
Today is yet another day for a fun challenge at Charisma Cardz!
This week's theme is all about us Girls, we would like you to make a card 'for the girls'!
Well, don't you just like this easy peasy theme this week!!

I thought it was time for me to do a Magnolia card again, it has been a while since I've coloured up Tilda!
And with Christmas on it's way, red is my colour!! I hope Tilda has a good magic spell for some snow, it sure is cold enough for it!! And as you listen close, you can hear Tilda do some abracadabra.. Yes, I can hear the Tilda-snow-spell!! So LET IT SNOW!!!


As you can see, it's easy to join us this week at Charisma!
Not only for the fun, but hey.. there are some serious prizes to be given away this week.. And we're not being childish, so we are not going to give a way ONE prize...... no... this week we have FOUR PRIZES!!!!
Whoohoo!!!! Thanks to our generous sponsors!! Thank you so much!!
Go check it out what's for grabs this week, and while you're there, you can also check out the wonderfull creations of my teamie DT members, they all have made stunning cards to show you!!

I would also join these challenges:
Just Magnolia: white + one colour
Stamp and Create: 't is the season
Simon Says Stamps: let it snow
Dolls and Decorations: november challenge (kerst)

Thanks for stopping by!
Now quickly on to my major project.. it takes more time that I first thought it would take.. my deadline is next tuesday, I hope I'll make it!!

Hugs,

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Alie, wat een prachtig kaartje en wat een schitterende diep donderrode kleur. Hoe heb je die gemaakt?? Groetjes, Frea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. practige kaart, mooi van kleur en je roos, wat een plaatje.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een super mooie kaart !!! heel mooie kleuren ! en je afwerking is ook fijn,
    groetjes, martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVE the rose! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love your card. What a cute coloring of Tilda. Love the flower and pins. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie