donderdag 18 november 2010

Babies

First I'd like to apologize for not being around so much lately. I'm working on a major project for my son's friend. He is going to be 5 in december and I want to give him something special.. That gives me less time for cardmaking I'm afraid.. but the project is going to be sooooooo great. I hope it is finished this sunday, so I can let you see the result of my hard work!!

But for today, off course,  a new theme has been set on the Charisma Cardz Challenge blog!!
This week we would like to see you create something with the theme:

Babies

I have taken it a bit to litarally: it's a card for 2 babies, TWINS!
I also had so much fun on making the stair step cards, I decided to make another one!


This week we have 3 sponsors (yes 3!!!!) with these great prizes:

Pink Cat Studio is kindly giving one winner 5 digi's of winners choice!

Precious Moments is giving one winner some special digi's (I just love surprises, don't you?)

And a brand new sponsor at Charisma: a lovely stamp set from The Stamp Shoppe!!

So three good reasons to join us this week!!
See you at Charisma!

Hugs,

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Supermooie kaart, zo lief!!

    Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. geweldig je kaart, heel leuk gemaakt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke kaart, speciaal voor een tweeling.
    Succes met je projekt.
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello Alie, your card is so cute,prefect for the babies. Cant wait to see your major project!
    Clairex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie