zaterdag 6 november 2010

4 basic foodgroups

Now that my kids are getting a bit older, it's harder to eat some chocolate whenever I'm in the mood for it, cause I want my children to grow up healthy, but I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER!!!! Just follow the right kind of basic foodgroup *LOL*


Yep, you've got it right: it's time again for another Sweet Stampin Challenge!! And as I am in team Fluff, this time I made a card just for you Fluff!! It's based on this photo (as it is a photo challenge this week..):


I'm hungry already!! I'm writing this on thursday, to be posted on saturday, cause at this very moment I could be sitting in Antwerpen (the capital of the Belgium chocolat!!!!) at a cup of coffee with chocolat!!! Hmmm, I wish I could bring you all some.. I'll be back on sunday evening to leave you all some love!!
In the meantime you could also join us and you even might win a fab prize as well!! This week we are being sponsored by Pollycraft. If you haven't been there, you really should, cause there are really beautifull images!! And freebies too!!

Big hugs from Antwerpen!!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik hoop dat je veel plezier gehad hebt in Antwerpen en je niet al te veel te buiten gegaan bent met de chocola! Het is ook zo verslavend!!!!
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great card Ali! I'm glad to see that my diet is on the right track!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hope you're having a lovely time this weekend. I love this card, it is brilliant. Did I tell you I love it?! ;)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi hun totally fabberlicious card, love your cakes & your papers. Have a fab weekend

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOVIN the fun sentiment on this pretty and clever card! Fabulous! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie