zaterdag 9 oktober 2010

Thinking of you.. Emma!

Hi!

Today is a day of changes at Sweet Stampin. We've had to say goodbye to Emma, who is sadly leaving the team.. Why don't you hop on over to her blog and leave her some love, she's definately going to use a lot during her illness..

I've send her my card, if you wish to send her one too, just email me!

So a day of changes.. There are more things going on: Carrie is going to lead Emma's team (well team Carrie from now on.. hihi) and we have a new DT member!! It's Vicky! Since you're hoppin around anyway to comment, I'm sure Vicky is going to like it a lot if you would leave her some love too!!! And not to forget our lovely Lindsey. She is going to pick the spotlight, good luck on that Lindsey!!
Theme for this weeks challenge is "diamonds are a girls best friend", so we would like to see a lot of bling on your card! Hop on over to Sweet Stampin Challenges to enter your card! There's a great amount of stash to win this month!!! (I wish I could win that!!)


Challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenges: diamonds are a girls best friend
Just Magnolia: 2x2 (two flowers and two kinds of paper)

What did I use:
Paper: My Minds Eye (So Sophie) and blue cardstock
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: computer generated
Embellies: gems, string of blue pearls, blue ribbon, Prima Marketing flowers

Thanks for stopping by!

13 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so beautiful Alie, I love the papers you've used and the swirly pearls.
    Have a fab weekend,
    Jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige kaart in mooie kleuren!

    Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Alie, this is totally gorgeous, love the blues shades. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooie kaart !! Het is leuk hoe je de cirkel combineerde met de rechte stukjes om Tilda neer te zetten !
    nog een fijne zaterdag,
    groetjes martina
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Alie this is stunning! I'm sure Emma will love this. Gorgeous colours and bling
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hi Alie this is a blinging fabulous card, I luurrvvveee your Tilda she is gorgeous. I'm so looking forward to working with you all. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Alie - so gorgeous - I love the soft colours and the bling.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Alie, this is wonderful, they are such super colours & the tilda image just works perfectly. Hugs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh what a fab card chick. The image is so cute and the colours and detail are gorgeous :) Thank you so much for joining us over the JM challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. stunning card Emma will love it and its thoughtful of you...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I love this card hunni..love the blues and swirls xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Een p[rachtkaart hoor. Heeel mooi die glitterswirl. Groeten Marion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie