maandag 25 oktober 2010

Think pink

This is my second post today (Maayke is still sleeping, so now I have the time to post it..).
I made this card saturday, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so most of the time I was sleeping.. But I'm feeling better today, no worries there!!


So I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge this week. I used mini Tilda again, I'm in love with her, I have to have more mini Tilda's!!!!!


I'd like to enter my card in these challenges:
Just Magnolia: think pink
Totally Tilda Challenges: pink and pearls
Stamp and Create: breast cancer awareness

What did I use?
Paper: from stash (no idea, sorry)
Image: mini Tilda's from Magnolia
Embellies: flowers from Wild Orchid, stickles, pins, pearls, pink ribbon

Thanks again for stopping by!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een schattig kaartje met een hele leuke tekst.
    Groetjes Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh wat een lieffie is je kaartje !! Wat een schatjes zijn die minimagnoliaatjes zeg!

    Groetjes, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een ongelooflijk mooie kaart! Heel leuk met die mini's! Geweldig!
    groetjes,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wat leuk gedaan zo met de engeltjes en mooie tekst.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh wow this is stunning, I love how you have used your Tilda images, very clever idea. Thanks for joining our Pink and Pearls challenge at Totally Tilda this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is so beautiful. You done good pinking Tilda up ! Perfect layout and sentiment! LOVING the pearls. Thanks for sharing your very pink & very pearly Tilda with our team! Hope to see you in the special Halloween challenge going on right now until Oct 31 at the Totally Tilda blog as well! . Hugs---Corry & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is such a gorgeous card and very clever repeating the image. Lovely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Awww, how cute are your little mini Tildas (first time I've seen these and they're fab!) They look just like Maayke!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a fabulous card! So sweet and special! Love the little Tildas!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Stamp and Create Pink Challenge. We have another great challenge for you this month: Christmas!! We hope you can play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie