zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

No cards today!

Hehe.. gotcha!
It's a  "anything but a card"-challenge this week at Sweet Stampin! I had so much fun making this! And hey.. it's so simple!! So why don't you join us this week and make something for someone. Or just for yourself!!
And maybe you'll win a fab prize as well!!

Do you still know what this months prize is? Here's a little reminder:


Who doesn't want to win this goodiebag??? After all, we never can have too many flowers and stamps ;)
I couldn't resist myself, so I made a matching card with my little 'thank you' box.


Now it's your turn to go and do what you are best in. I can't wait to see all of your wonderfull creations!!!

I'd like to enter my 'card' also in these challenges:
Sweet Stampin Challenges: anything but a card (DT card)
Creative Card Crew: Fairy Tales

Thanks for stopping by (again..) and have a very nice weekend!!! Hope you'll get a lot of crafting time!!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. This is a wonderful project, I love it. Have a great weekend. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this Alie, but you already know that!
    Have a good weekend
    Linds x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Alie - This is brilliant - It is a great idea to have them matching - so thoughtful.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely box Alie and fab matching card too! They really hit the spot! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey Alie, these are beautiful!! hugs carlyann xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ohhhh I think my secret fave colour is turqoise..Ilove the huge dots and super fabby image hun xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Prachtige kaart en doosje! Past perfect bij elkaar!!

    Saskia :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the set you've created!! The colors are pretty and you've done a great job coloring Tilda!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wonderful card set, love the sweet Tilda and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie