donderdag 28 oktober 2010

Match Master

It's thursday again and this time it's my turn to set the challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges. I've chosen the theme Match Master. Like many people, I put my cards in plain white envelopes. But this week I challenge you to make a matching pair. It doesn't have to be an envelope, you can also match a giftbox with a card, or a tag with a card. There are so many posibilities!!!

And like every week, there are again great prizes to win!! So check Charisma and join us this week!


I'd like to enter these challenges:
Charisma Cardz Challenges: match master (DT card)
High Hopes: birthdays

Thanks for stopping by!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Hallo Alie,
    Wat een vreselijk leuke kaart weer. Ik was al een poosje niet op je blog langs geweest, maar je hebt er weer prachtige creaties op staan.
    groetjes, Alie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een leuk stoer kaartje heb je weer gemaakt.

    groetjes jolande

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi, great challenge Alie and a lovely matching set.
    xx Vee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous set Alie! *claps*
    great challenge too ;)

    I received my images today, love them!
    Thank you SO much xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Fantastic card!! Very cute and creative! I love your matching envelope. Thank you so playing along with the High Hopes Challenge last week. We have another fun challenge this week: a Stair Step Card. We would love to have to play along again!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Yeah!! You are going to leave me a comment. You just made my day!!! Hugs Alie